There are two most popular ways to start a blog are using Blogger and WordPress. Both of them are great blogging platforms used all over the world. A blog is a great way to share your opinion with friends, hobbies, and many more. Many have even used their blogs to launch careers but before you can revel of blogging, what blogging platform are you going to use?
I only used Blogger and WordPress, So I only able to talk about this two duo. If you make a search on Google you will found too many result about advantage of Blogger vs WordPress. Now I am not going to repeat that. All I want to show the advantages of both platforms and let you choose the best one.
Advantage of Blogger Platform
1. You can use your Gmail account to create a blog, no need to go through hard registration system.
2. You will get pre-installed template to customize your blog.
3. Very simple self stated environment. You don’t need any technical knowledge. Just start your blogging on go.
4. Very low downtime as it also hosted on same secure server where Google stay.
5. Very rare chance to get hacked.
6. You don’t need to buy any VPS or Server even you get million of visitor/day.
7. Free domain mapping, so you can use your own domain in place of blogspot.com without losing your visitor and without investing money for technical issue.
8. Blogger free blogging platform but very limitation.
Advantage of WordPress Platform
1. You can customize the whole look of your site using free or paid theme.
2. You can give extra power to your blog using plugin.
3. You can get extra control on your article by using plugin and can SEO it easily.
4. You can give your blog a CMS power by using proper themes and plugin.
5. Easy to control advertise and affiliate system.
6. Easy to block spammer and unwanted referrer.
7. One click installation and auto update.
There are much more to say but I think this advantage list is enough to decide your best platform.